Sarah Elizabeth Mullen Perry (1856-1937)
Sarah Elizabeth Mullen Perry was the daughter of Oliver Mullen (1809-1877) and Sarah Cockrell Mullen (1821-1903) of Genoa Twp., Delaware County, Ohio. Sarah married John R. Perry (1847-1923) of Delaware County, Ohio. John R. Perry was the son of George Perry and Margaret Sherbourn. John worked a small farm in the village of Harlem, Ohio. John and Sarah are buried in Walnut Grove Cemetery south of Worthington, Ohio in lot 128, Section A.
Sarah Mullen Perry and John Perry had the following children: Estella (b. 1874), Edwin (b. 1876), Clarence Ray (b.1881), Mina Mae (b.1884), Florence Emma (b. 1893), Ethel Marie (b. 1896) and Elsie Lillian (b. 1903).
More info. on the children:
1. Estella (1874-1960) married Arthur Everett and is buried in Wilson Cemetery in Newark, Ohio. Arthur and Estella had Maude (?), Perry ( -1981), Mary (?) who married Percy Wilson and is buried in Wilson Cemetery, Edna (?), and Florence (?) who married Frederick Lehman.
2. Edwin (1876-1877) is buried in Walnut Grove Cemetery.
3. Clarence Ray (1881-1936) married Iva Dell Payne (1884-1971) and is buried in Sunbury Cemetery in Sunbury, Ohio.
4. Mina Mae (1884--1948) married Conrad Wurm (1875-1929) and is buried in St. Paul Lutheran Cemetery near Westerville, Ohio.
5. Florence Emma (1893-1978) married Clarence Koontz Cring and is buried in Miami Memorial Cemetery in Miami, Florida. Florence and Clarence had Esther Alberta (1917- ) who married James Gallagher Worth in Iowa, Mary Jane (1919- ) who married Earl Henry Church in New York, and John Elsworth Cring (1921- ) who married Margaret Mosely in Miami, Florida.
6. Ethel Marie (1896-1958) married Lester Shaw and is buried in Burnside Cemetery near Galena, Ohio. Ethel and Lester had Lester Shaw, Jr. (?), and Bernadine Shaw (1923- ) who married Drew Herutt.
7. Elsie Lillian ( 1903-1974) married Guy Davis and is buried in Glen Rest Cemetery in Reynoldsburg, Ohio. Elsie and Guy had Mae Lee Davis (?) who married (Unknown) Tilley, Jane Davis (?) who married (Unknown) Rigney, and Ruth Davis (?) who married (Unknown) Thorp.
Click on the names to find out more information.
Estella Perry Everett's children